Thursday, July 12, 2012

Our trip to Grano de Oro

Youth trip to Grano de Oro to pass out invitations for the concert in 2 weeks!

Yesterday we picked up some of the youth and all went to Grano de Oro to invite people to the youth concert coming up in a couple of weeks. This town is very secluded- 3 hours away from the city! So people here have to grow their own food and do everything themselves. So in a town with so little we figure spreading the word of God could do a lot! The best part about our trip yesterday was that the youth kids made what could have been a long boring trip the most fun few hours i´ve had so far! Although I can´t really talk to them much cause I speak english and they speak spanish.. We still found away to communitcate through being together and spreading the word. They are so funny too we were all constantly laughing because someone is always doing something hilarious. Once we finished passing out all of the invitations the guys were so pumped and excited they stuck their heads out the window and started yelling as loud as they could, so random! Fortunately I had my phone so I got Michael doing his cowboy yell and Josue being Tarzan, enjoy (:

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kace. The Lord is good. So thankful for His call on your life. So thankful that you were obedient to His call! So thankful to Jessica and Marlon for the privilege of bringing you to their ministry. I Love you more than words i can speak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Baby Girl,
    I love reading your blog because it makes me miss you a little less. I imagine you speaking the words when I read them. YOu have an awesome spritual gift and I am so proud of you for sharing it with those who need to know God in Costa Rica. Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks! LYSY

    ReplyDelete