Sunday, July 15, 2012

Church Work Day

People from the church came to help cement the walls in the church

Thursday the 12th men from the church came and helped cement the walls in the church and fill in some holes with plywood. I was very impressed to see how fast they worked! They finished everything within a few hours so now all that is left is to paint. While the men were doing the construction work Jessica and I decided to go weed her garden. It was literally FULL of weeds and we worked until they were all gone. I usually don´t like garden work but this wasn´t bad, except all the ant bites. However, garden work is actually a great stress reliever, who knew? After working in the garden we prepared lunch and made coffee for all the workers. Later that night we decided to change it up and had some Costa Rican pizza! It was pretty good but we had to add some more sauce and cheese, Texas style. At the end of the night I asked Marlon and Jessica more questions I had about the bible and Jesus, and of course they had all the right answers cause they are awesome :) So a work filled day turned into a peaceful night, I just love it here!

No comments:

Post a Comment